The WSM Story
Wonder who we are?
As a Software Development company, we had the opportunity to handle wide numbers of WordPress websites. Since WordPress is very familiar and the fact that it is prone to countless attacks, we focussed on strengthening it from the security loopholes and fixed various exploits in many websites we came across.
Gathering numerous years of experience in tackling the WordPress security, we were determined to take the WordPress security as a serious profession. This is how WordPressSecurityMasters was born.
Now that we are able to resolve the security exploits, by implementing our best CYBERSECURE practices in the WP websites, most successfully, the support team of WP-WSM (WordPress WebSecurityMasters) people are happy to help you out with the similar protocol/techniques and sort out the threats persistent in your most valued WP websites and make you be a successful website owner for a long run.
We at www.websecuritymasters.com come to work, taking up new challenges every day, to find a solution to the cyber threats happening every micro-second in the world of WordPress and protect your valued websites from Hackers and make sure that your smile extends a mile.
Getting a Picture of who we really are?
Yes. We are a WP Website Security Company.
What we do:
- We run a scout on your website and identify the vulnerabilities, if any and exploit it.
- No website is 100% hack proof. We implement the best security protocols and guide you to be like a techie (DIY) and prevent your websites from hack attacks.
- Regular quality analysis with the potential tools.
- Done only by experts who specialize in Cyber Security.
Want to Get Real?
Quick stats for you:
It’s been over Thirteen years now that WordPress is standing tall in the market. WordPress Plug-in is the heart of the CMS (Content Management System)
- Total attacks from the world’s top 25 attacking IPs is 144 Million in June 2017.
- Brute force attacks made up to 72%
- Out of the total attacks, top country to originate the attacks was Russia in the first and US in the third.
- A Victim of hack-attack will have to spend (4Days, $100) and 75% recovery chance of their websites. You might lose your visitors and valued clients
- WordPress runs 28% of the entire internet.
- Around 15886000 websites in the internet use WordPress.
- Only 22% of the WP website are running an Updated version.
- More than 70% of the websites are vulnerable to hacker attacks.
Mr. Kannan Rajendiran is the founder of www.websecuritymasters.com. He drives the company’s vision, strategy and growth, which yields unique customers and provokes curiosity to the onlookers globally. His thumb rule is to help the clients with the cutting edge technological assistance in the security world support them to exhilarate in their business. He manages a team of passionate techies who are highly result oriented. Under his leadership, www.websecuritymasters.com, stands, one among the top security providers in the market, possessing 500+ no of projects and has expanded globally in over 20 nations.
Please fill the below form, you will get the response within 24 hours.